Pain stemming from inflammation can cause suffering and limitations. Whether you are a professional athlete or an everyday person dealing with muscle and joint aches and pains, it can be challenging to do what you love when you are not feeling your best.
Is inflammation slowing you down? Learn the common causes of inflammation and how Ultimate RepairX™ can treat it. You can live your best life without anything holding you back. Here’s how.
What Causes Inflammation?
According to WebMD, Inflammation can be either acute or chronic. Acute inflammation resolves quickly, within hours or days, while chronic inflammation is long-lasting, and does not go away for months, possibly years.
Our bodies respond with inflammation as an automatic protective and healing mechanism. Think about closing your finger in a car door (ouch!) and the heat and redness that follows. This response is a good thing unless the immune system goes into overdrive, and the inflammation persists, even when the initial cause (a virus, bacteria, or an injury, for example) is already fought off by the body’s defense system.
At this point, chronic inflammation can create anything from mild daily discomfort to extreme, unrelenting pain. Why? Chemicals from the white blood cells can irritate and swell the joints when the healing process doesn’t resolve itself. The increased blood flow to the affected area and the body’s release of antibodies and proteins are designed to heal, but when the response keeps going, inflammation becomes a hindrance. And it often just won’t go away.
How to Treat Your Inflammation
There are various ways to deal with chronic inflammation, from lifestyle changes to medications and more.
- A healthier diet. Inflammation can be controlled by eating more fish (like salmon), nuts, whole grains, berries, and leafy greens. See more ways your diet can help keep inflammation at bay. Dietary supplements. Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which can decrease inflammation. Curcumin and lipoic acid have been found to reduce inflammation, as has magnesium. Your doctor or nutritionist can recommend supplements that may be effective for you. You may need to include a multivitamin in your daily routine as well.
- Changes in lifestyle. Get more sleep if you need it. Don’t we all? Be active in some way daily. Change your diet if you can make healthier choices. Quit smoking and drinking alcohol. Talk to your doctor about possible lifestyle changes that may improve your inflammation and pain, such as weight loss and stress management.
- Medication treatment. Both over-the-counter and prescription drugs can aid in relief and recovery. For milder joint or muscle pain, ibuprofen or aspirin may help, but using these OTC drugs all the time could have side effects. Your doctor may prescribe corticosteroids for more advanced or ongoing inflammation-related problems.
- Topical cream: Ultimate RepairX is a revolutionary topical cream that absorbs into the skin on contact and works instantly to help treat joint and muscle aches and pains. Made of 100% natural, organic ingredients with no chemicals or drugs, this aloe vera-based solution has been clinically proven to relieve and restore tissue.
What Types of Pain Can Ultimate RepairX™ Help With?
URX reduces pain and inflammation on a cellular level. 87% of users experienced pain relief after one use, and 88% began feeling relief after just 5 minutes! The product was formulated by medical doctors using what we’ve known for centuries about the incredible healing power of aloe vera and other natural ingredients.
You can use this organic topical cream for acute pain due to ailments and injuries, including:
- Cervical (Neck) Pain
- Migraines and Headache Pain
- Shoulder and Joint Pain
- Lumbar (Low Back) Pain
- Wrist Pain and Injuries
- Elbow and Joint Pain and Injuries
- Hand and Arthritis Pain
- Hip and Leg Joint injuries and Pain
- Lower Extremity Pain
- Knee and Joint Pain
- Lower Extremity Pain
- Pulled/Strained Muscle Pain
- Soft Tissue Pain
- Foot and Ankle Pain
With repeated, consistent use, Ultimate RepairX can cure pain and its underlying condition. Even cortisone shots can’t do this. It won’t dry out your skin or have any other harmful effects on the body. 20+ years of clinical study have proven URX effective. Some of the world’s most esteemed athletes use URX to perform at their peak. Imagine what it could do for you!
As the Founder and CEO of AloeMD™ (URX’s parent company), Christopher Hardy states, “I believe in offering instant, profound, and lasting solutions to those suffering from pain, injury, and chronic conditions, and I am dedicated to prioritizing the quality and effectiveness of all of our products.”
A Winning Combination
Consider trying one or more of these pain relief treatments to help ease your pain, swelling, and stiffness due to inflammation. Always discuss your treatment plans with your doctor before doing something new. Ultimate RepairX™ can be used independently or with another doctor-approved treatment regimen.